Westcoast Words specializes in carefully-researched books that provide an insider’s look at how things are done—from building underwater robots to carving totem poles.
Well over half of our titles are marine-based; the rest detail Northwest Coast native art and culture.
It’s finally here—the newly updated and expanded 11th edition of
BUILD YOUR OWN UNDERWATER ROBOT AND OTHER WET PROJECTS
By Harry Bohm, and Vickie Jensen
- This amazing book introduces the excitement and technology of underwater exploration. It presents clear, well-illustrated projects—from underwater robots (ROVs) and gliders to diving bells and model habitats. All are constructed using inexpensive materials available at local hardware, hobby and electronics stores or via the internet.
- ISBN: 978-0-9681610-0-5
- List Price: $20.00 USD/CDN + tax
UNDERWATER ROBOTICS: Science, Design & Fabrication
By Dr. Steven W. Moore, Harry Bohm, and Vickie Jensen
- This wonderful book introduces students, educators, and other aspiring inventors to subsea technology. This exciting resource provides the information needed to design and build underwater vehicles. It also encourages bright young minds to consider a career in the world of underwater robotics.
- Publisher: Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) Center
- ISBN: 978-0-9841737-0-9
- List Price: $99.95 USD/CDN + tax
- 3036 Waterloo Street
- Vancouver, BC V6R 3J6
- Phone/Fax: 604-731-5565 (PST)
- Email: email@example.com